wooooooow

ok guys well annyone who can handle reading these things idk why you would their someone elses thoughts but if you are reading them mine mainly but if you are heres some random shit tht i have ti spill to everyone.

weeeell few days ago my now ex broke up with me cuz of her lame ass mom cant handle gay ppl or some stupid shit like tht idk but its dumb. so heres what i gotta say if your a fckin homophobe plz get over yourself ok? if your a homophobe cuz you think tht were all jst checking you out get your head outta ur ass and know tht we dont jst check out anyone. you might be rele fckin ugly so we dont evn look at you at all. well on the other hand im pissed cuz i like tlk to this chick right? and i reeeeele like her well i love her honestly and we start to make things work we set things right were tlking every chance we get and then her fucking mom put her nose in other ppls business and fucks it up. so yea im rele fucking pissed.

now lets tlk to bryce about sports. bryce?
well now you guys i was practiceing with another team yesterday and some bitch stepped on my ankle and idk what she did but da bitch fucked it up. now i cant shoot i cant dive. well i can but it hurts like hell but i suck it up. anyways i have soccer pe tmrw and soccer practice after school so im on my ankle all day long and fucking sht all i want is a little break from all of it like fall asleep for a lio while and get some serious rest. no serious dreams bout my ex or super creepy dreams tht wake me up gasping for air. sometimes i wish... i wish i could have everything i want. but thts asking too much i know. now im heartbroken hurt starting to get sick being pushed hard in soccer and the only thing i want right now is tht one girl who can make me laugh when im crying tht girl who is my everything when im nothing my best friend when im lonely. i just rele wan someone to say tht they love me and tht everything will be ok even if it wont be some to jst hold me and kiss me i know its super lame and such a cliche but i do i get lonely too no matter how tuff i act im still a person iim not exactly made of stone tho at times i wish i were itd make things alot easier.
ppl have you ever had plans for your future like real plans dreams that you want to acheive so badly youll do anything tomake it real, but then some person young, old, tall, short, it doesnt matter but when they crush ur dreams you feel like you crashed in the middle of a barren cold planet and theres no way to get out to get away. when that happens you get put in a cave a drak hollow empty cave. but you no what? when that happenes you can only stay like that for so long then you have to move on pick yourself up and prove that you will acheive those plans youve made.
i plan on moviing forward too with the plans ive already made up this is my life and i plan on living it whatever fuckin way i want no one will tell me otherwise. and that ladies and gentlemen is the fist plan of my plan. i hope you can find a way to learn from my mistakes and always take a risk it might work for the better of you.
August 25th, 2011 at 06:57am