This Is The LAST Thing I Need Right Now.....

Alright, get yourself comfortable if you feel like reading this, cuz I'm about to open one fat sack of issues, and once opened, it ain't gonna be closed.

My older sister's husband has a brother not much older than myself who I've always found agreeable. Yeah, he was the black-sheep stoner of their family, but that made him all the more agreeable to me; I don't like normal people, and the rest of his family is just a little too normal for my taste. Anyway, the coincedence came about that he and I will be attending the same college out where our siblings live in the fall, and it's a long-ass ways away, so it was decided that the two of us would carpool to enrollment. No big deal, right? Yeah, I wish...

For four hours I'm stuck in a car with this guy who wears gallons of cologne, which it turns out is to try to cover the smell of the weed and fails to do so. But it doesn't even matter, because I quickly grow to like the smell. We talk about music, our families, life in general, and you know what? I start to like the guy. Not just like, but REALLY like. Like grab-him-by-the-neck-and-suck-his-face-off like. This is all not good, but it's not the worst.

We get to my sister's, and everything's chill, until Sister Dearest drops it on me that I'm to be sharing the GUEST BEDROOM with him. Shit, I was nervous as fuck. I got the bed, he got the floor, and I don't think either of us were comfortable enough to fall asleep until maybe 4 in the morning. Worst night's sleep I ever got.

The next day we're headed back home, and he sparks up in the car. He quite kindly offers me some, but I'm fine with just a contact high. The topic of sex comes up, and we both just let fly all of our past experience. He likes to think he's Don fucking Juan, but shit, I could teach that boy a few things that those crack-whores he's had before don't know. By the time he drops me off at home, I want him so bad I could SCREAM. I didn't sleep well that night either, as I couldn't get him out of my head. I could still smell all that fucking cologne on my skin the next morning.

I've written all this down cuz I needed to get it out of my head. Come fall, I know exactly what's gonna end up happening: we're both gonna be bored, we'll go someplace deserted, he'll get me stoned out of my skull, and I'll end up begging him to fuck my brains out. It'll be a mistake, but oh god do I want to make it.........
July 1st, 2007 at 06:57am