Even As A Child, I Had An Imagination To Create A New World.

Whats happening my fellow mibba users ^___^

This lonewolf thought he would write another journal to explain my lack of talky talky.

As yous know... ( or maybe don't but you's do now) Im writing a novel. Which has been my on going project since i was 15 XD So im really pushing to make it perfect. So im going back on chapters expanding, changing things. Trying to capture the perfect image, emotion, and power this story is suppose to create.

Trust me, the amount of twist, turns this story is going to have, its going to be a rollercoaster ride :)

though as much as i have always bared a crazy endless imagination, i have really bad writer blocks. And my english writing skills are pretty pathetic ( damn dyslexia ) so im slowly becoming quite low to the fact i am struggling to achieve such a standard which i have and feel in my head to what this story really should be producing.

So to my newly found awesome friends, i apologise for my lack of communication. But im slowly driving myself insane with my book :P

i do tend to push this story to as big as i can make it. I hope to publish it ^__^

im a wee author at heart. I even have material to produce a story which comes before the one im currently writing ( " The Wolf And The Canary " )

so my current situation revolves around a lot of damn fine coffee, milk chocolate digestives at my side, music blaring, keys on the laptop being pressed at many miles per hour.

I hope to inspire yous all one day. Its one of my goals in life. Inspiration is something the world is missing these days. And it makes me sad.

So yeah, thats my wee entry over now ^_^ back to the drawing board of writing.

Thank you's all, and goodnight :3
August 25th, 2011 at 09:59pm