August 25, 2011...a great day overall

Today is...well the time and date stamp will tell us. I just joined this site and all in all it's been a pretty good day. I have to go to bed early tonight since I will be working tomorrow. Egh. I was supposed to start school on the 22nd but...that fell flat in my face since I didn't get the advising session and they had no more sessions till september, so now I have to start in October.

My mom is moving back to my hometown in a week and I'm feeling stellar about that. Almost 4 years since she's been gone and now they're heading back! Yay! My boyfriend, Thomas, is still in basic training for the air force, and I miss him everyday! But it's easier when I have my best friends to keep my mind off of him. It feels unreal that I'm even with him. But I am. Still waiting to get a letter from him. He probably lost my address. lol.

I lost two pounds...maybe more, I really don't know, I haven't checked the Wii Fit lately, but that's what it said a few days ago. I probably gained it back): Oh well! Guess I'll just have to exercise more often. But work feels like my exercise since I'm on my feet for 8 hours with almost nothing to eat.

Talking of that subject, I have no idea what I'm having for dinner...and I'm getting kind of hungry. So ttyl!
August 26th, 2011 at 12:56am