My best friend is a genius.

Today I left school in my free period to go to the house of this girl who I had only just met. She used to be really good friends with my best friend and she moved out of town. While we were there my best friend got a tattoo of a treble clef on the side of her hand, just below her thumb.

My friend isn't the smartest person out there, she only passed on of her six exams for the trials. But she is in no way a bad kid. She has quite stick parents and she hardly disobeys them. The thing which really worries me is she drinks, had tried pot, has smoked, had sex with complete strangers with no recollection of whether she used protection or not, piercings herself, wags classes and leaves during free periods. And now she has a home job tattoo.

The way in which she is so innocent by comparison to so many people and yet she still gets up to all this. It really makes me worry for the human race and the youth of today. I always think along the lines of it's just a small group of people that do this and it really isn't that common, but really it is far more common than what I want to admit. I mean, I myself am one of the most innocent people in my year (excluding 5 or 6 overly religious freaks) and I used to drink, I have never done drugs or had sex but I've still hooked up with 3 guys in one night. I personally think I'm pretty trashy...but apparently I'm not.

Questions:
What did you get up to today?
Most rebellious thing you've ever done?
Would you ever get a home job tattoo (bare in mind it was small and it was a new needle)?
Who makes you fear for the human race?
August 26th, 2011 at 08:51am