Interest In Co-Writing With Me?

I must say I have been welcomed into mibba so well, I'm almost speechless by how much fellow writers have greeted me with open arms. Thank you so much, it means alot to me. I hope I can get to know everyone of you. Thank you for the welcome.

I have been coming up with a few more Slash stories and I wonder if anyone would be interested in co-writing them with me? If so please contact me through a message and I'll send you more details about the story plot and the character you will be writing for.

Here's a brief introduction/plot line to all the following stories:

My Bully is Stalking Me

Info: Caiden Ferguson is in his junior year of highschool. His bully,Dmitri Mays is a senior who happens to love pounding his face in for an unknown reason to Caiden. Dmitri admits he has a strange and violent obessession for the junior which causes problems for both of them. Caiden is confused and somewhat scared to know what goes on inside of Dmitri's head. When Caiden gets a boyfriend Dmitri is more determined into making Caiden his whether he likes it or not.

My New English Teacher Is Femmine and a Badass!!? Plus He's Addicted To Me!?

Info: Xavier McCay is thankfully entering his last year of Ridge High. However, his new English teacher seems to be quite taken with him especially after his groping and perverted comments during and after school. Erin Hayes is the perverted young English teacher who looks like a girl with his long hair and femmine looks. After Xavier ends up in a bad part of town, Erin steps in surprisingly and kicks ass. Xavier finds himself confused, angry, and in disbelief about the whole incident and Erin won't stop at anything to make Xavier understand his feelings about him.

The Japanese Mafia Boss Is After Me!? Wtf, Did I Do!?

Info: Enter Alex Takata who is a half-Japanese highschool student who lives in America. Suddenly, he finds himself in Japan with unknown relatives after his parents are killed in an airplane crash. Shortly after arriving, he feels people are following him around. He ends up near the Japanese Mafia main base, unfortunately causing a bit of a comotion, and the boss, Kazuhito Garasu immediately takes a liking towards him and forces Alex to become his sex slave against his will.
August 26th, 2011 at 10:55pm