Tia needs to be rescued. All heroes apply!

So here's another entry on a boy that I'm fucking crazy about. (that's nothing new.)
Anyhow I need your guys honest opinion about what I should do,cause lately I'm just so freaking lost and I really have no one to look to for this type of stuff.

Okay so his names Sean,he's a senior at my school and I'm a sophomore.We hung out twice this entire summer and we had sex once. (long story.) And ever since then I kinda became closer with him but it's not attachment. It's just I tell him stuff I would rarely tell and he basically knows me more than my own parents do&he knows how bad my last relationship was..he understands me. But recently I told him that there's a reason why I say I love you a lot. And when I say it I mean it with all that I am and he told me how that's great that I just don't throw around that because those are three most powerful words I could ever say to someone. (and I say it to him all the time..) And I asked him when he says it does he mean it. and his reply was "Of course I do!"

Like..when we hung out there was a look in his eyes that was..hypnotizing. And I caught him a couple of times staring at me when I made eye contact with him.And when your friends with benefits you don't go and have emotions for them or show them..but I think both me and him are breaking that rule. He kissed me on the forehead,and kissed my on the nose when I scrunched up my face to be cute. And I tell him how I legit feel about him and he just accepts it ya know.

I have no idea where me & him stand. But I've been trying to hang out with him but we never seem to keep a conversation long enough for me to ask and when I did he was like "haha maybeee. :P " I feel like if I keep talking to him I'm annoying him,and If I don't make a move like nothings gonna get far.

What should I do?
August 26th, 2011 at 11:31pm