Sort of Comment Swap! :D [in exchange for your opinions?!]

Hellooo fellow mibba people!

Basically, I have a story I've been deliberating whether to write and I've finally decided it's something I'd like to start, so I've written a small introduction/ blurb (?) and I'd really love some feedback on whether it sounds interesting..

Lullabies From Seoul

For the past four years every summer, American-Korean, Jinn has traveled from New York to Seoul to stay with her cousin, Sun; together they see the sites, go shopping and generally indulge in 'girl time' for those precious six weeks of the year. It's a welcome retreat – a time for relaxation and a chance to simply let loose. However this year, when Jinn arrives ready for a summer of facials and giggly nights in, it's different. Sun not only has a new apartment on the outskirts of Seoul, but a new boyfriend too - broodingly silent Jae. Despite the polite introductions, and Sun's contagious cheerfulness, he seems less than accommodating. With barely a kind word spoken, Jinn hopes there is more Jae than first impressions present; but with him being to be the polar opposite to everything Sun ever wanted in a man, she can't help but feel something isn't right.

In exchange for your opinions on whether this would catch your interest, ideas on how to improve it, suggestions..etc, I'll happily look over/comment on anything you'd like me to. I'm a pretty easy going person, so hit me with anything...just please leave a comment, I'd really appreciate some feedback, as we all would :D

- Elsie x
August 27th, 2011 at 12:37am