"I can't take all your jabs and taunts" ~Every Avenue

So I just had a boyfriend for about, eh a good 47 hours. Sucks to be me right? Except, I told you when you asked I knew this wouldn’t last. He was/is one of my friends and then whadya know? He asks me out after breaking up with his girlfriend. Lame. Then says he only sees me as a friend. Well, I was a little more than relieved when be dumped me instead of the other way around. ‘Cause the last boyfriend I had I had to dump them.

Sometimes I feel like I’ll never be able to be in a decent relationship like other people. It seems to come a little easier to them. But whatever. I’m just going to keep going with my gut.

I went to my high school’s first football game of the season last night. We lost like we always do, but it was fun. It was really hot during the freshman game which ran from about 3:30 to about 5:30. The ten minutes later J.V started, and my *old crush got hurt. Twice. He hurt his shoulder, then I guess felt okay enough to play again so coach sent him out again. Then he tried to tackle someone and ended up rolling like 5 times and hurt his ankle. Lets just say he sat out the next 2 quarters of the J.V game. And they lost. Which goes to show how great the judgment of the coach is.

I never could’ve guessed that I would take football so seriously until the Varsity game. We lost 13 to like 48. J.V lost 18 to 36 or something and Freshmen lost 8 to 28. But I was on my toes the whole time, and like yelling a long with all of the old people and stuff.

I guess you never knew me at all.

**I don’t know for sure if I don’t not like him or not.
August 28th, 2011 at 12:57am