Sorry, I didn't know I had to be only rainbows and butterflies. Too bad that's not nor ever will be me.

So yeah, I'm an angry person. But I have reason to, and I need to be. I need to be so I don't get hurt like everyone else in my family and my friends do. Unlike them I won't believe I'm in love or meant to be with anyone in high school. I won't be pushed over and walked on. I won't let people use me or get away with something someone else does to me. I will grab a bat(sorry. Can't throw a punch to save my life) or your hair, and I will pull you down. I unlike so many others, am not afraid of being in trouble for pushing a sibling off of me too hard, or yelling at them. Or throwing something.

But only because I don't start it. I end it and get caught and blamed on. But I just don't give a shit anymore. I don't cry because I'm sad anymore. I cry because I'm pissed beyond belief.

I'm sorry you think all I say is negative stuff, but ever think that maybe your to busy listening for the negative you don't ever hear the positive? Because, believe it or not, I do say thank you. I do say sorry. I do say 'I appreciate you' and I do say all of the other shit people expect me to.

They all wonder why I'm always in my room, and they all assume it's because I don't like people. And that I stay away so I don't kill people. They're right about one thing. I don't like people. But thats not why I'm always in my room. I'm always in here because I can never apparently do anything right!
August 28th, 2011 at 05:08am