Am I going crazy or

does it actually not say that you have to be thirteen to register on this site? I checked and on the registry page there's nowhere that actually says you have to be thirteen to register. You can actually but your date of birth all the way up to 2001, and there's no little check box that says "I am thirteen" or whatever at the end of the page. I don't know, maybe if you made a new account and had your date of birth in 2001 it would tell you that you have to be thirteen, but because I can't make a new account I don't know for sure.

It's just that I've always thought it was weird when people have complained, or just mentioned that you have to be thirteen to join this site - and I've never corrected them because I've seen lots of other people agree and I've seen it mentioned many times so I figured that I must just be going insane or something.

Have I missed some rule that was passed about how old you have to be to join this site? I'm probably wrong and will end up looking like an idiot, but I just wanted to get this out there to see whether my sanity would be reaffirmed or not.

Anyway, I've wasted enough of your time - toodle pipski!
August 28th, 2011 at 10:01pm