...OR NOT. There goes my hope for entertainment. /Pissy. (Bully Beatdown and The Used.)

I went to sit outside to just get some fresh air, and there are a sh*t load of bugs out there. Bees, mosquitoes, those creepy cicadas... Sooo I went for a walk. Bugs were still there, but I wasn't just sitting there, waiting to get eaten alive or stung. The cicadas are just annoying.

That lasted about an hour and a half, two at best. I come back home and call a friend that I was always able to talk to, no matter how long we've gone without talking.

Her boyfriend answered and said she's at a party. Okay? Are you her secretary or something?

"I don't want you talking to her," he told me. The f*ck did I do? He said I'm interfering with their relationship. Tell me, how am I bothering either of them in any way, if I haven't talked to her in a few weeks now? I asked if I could talk to her, considering I called her, not him. He said "no, f*ck off," hung up, and I never got to talk to her.

I don't have a clue what that was all about.

Maybe she said something to him about me and wanted him to pick up and tell me off, or maybe it was all him. Whatever it was, I'm going to wait for her to call me back. If she doesn't, I will. Eventually. Maybe.

I'm making a big deal over nothing, I know. I was just looking forward to at least seeing how she's been doing.

-

I f*cking adore Bully Beatdown.

-

I'm going through a The Used phase once more. They've been on repeat for a week.


~Zero.
August 31st, 2011 at 01:09am