School, NCIS argument, Friday night football, and Skillet!

I started school on Monday, and I actually really like my schedule. (: There's a group of people who are in so many of my classes. Like half of my history class has a "train" to English class because we all have it together.(: The only downer to school is the fact that I've had homework every night. Well, except the first day of school. But I had a syllabus for almost every class that needed signed. So I guess that could count as homework. Oh well, at least the stuff is fairly easy. . . for now. Since we watched a movie in history today, I really hope we don't have a test on it tomorrow because I didn't pay attention. I actually did my Spanish homework during that class. At least I wouldn't be the only one to fail it, nobody paid attention to the movie. Hahaha. I remember almost all of the stuff it was about from 6th grade history class. So I guess I could just go off of that stuff..

So, tonight, I've spent a majority of my time arguing with this kid from my school on Facebook. It's not drama or anything, but over the fact that he doesn't think NCIS is a good show. But it obviously is, he's just too stubborn to admit that he secretly loves the show. (:

Tomorrow night is our first Friday night football game, and I'm kind of excited. It should be a lot of fun, except we're cheering the first quarter with the mini campers. Last year, that was terrible. /: I'm hoping that it won't be so bad this year, but I guarantee that it will be.

Oh, and by the way, there's 49 days until the Skillet concert! <3 I'm so freaking excited and I can't wait. (: They're my favorite band and this will be the third time for me to see them live. <3 I hope Jen sings her part in Yours To Hold. I haven't seen her sing it yet, except on Youtube. But I don't count that. And she's an amazing singer, so she better sing it. (:
September 2nd, 2011 at 02:53am