[Mine] A journal actually worth while.

So I cannot yet to let things escape my brain, I'm starting highschool in 5 days. Yes, this if Friday and I'm starting Tuesday. Circus school starts Monday.
You see? Anyways. The thing is. I kind of had it. I'm talking about a friend. And old one? Maybe. This one now and when I was friends with her, was trying to be dare I state this... "emo". Now I know, but when I called her a poser. She says flatly.

You don't know me.

And I'm thinking over here. Now since my condtion is way worse. She wants to try to act moopy. Though her parents tend to her needs. And I don't even have a father? No wait....the one that tried to Murder me? Yes okay.
And if I try to re-kindle our friendship we have lost over a month and a little over.
I'm guessing..... it will work out. She's not the soical butterfly.

Or whatever. I get to dress how I want. I bought this wolf shirt downtown with strings holding the back relveaing yes. But she would die for that shirt.
Now if I became her friend....

Again. And she found out about my condtions. And how I will get meds.
I sure as hell bet she will get jealous.

Because I have the prombelms. Now, I might re-kindle it. I dunno.

She lacks reality and bores me. I'd rather find a whole new crop of friends.

I dunno.
September 2nd, 2011 at 07:16pm