*** the world!

I think perhaps that maybe I'm in love

His name is Daelyn and he is the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. I mean, I knew I'd been in lust with him for almost a year now ever since we shared history class together, but I had always thought that he was out of my league. He's seriously hot.

We flirted all of last year and I barely passed that class because of him. I don't regret it. And now the most wonderful thing as happened, because this year we have two classes together and on the first day he walked over and sat right next to me. He's one of those scene kids, y'know? He wore skinny jeans that sagged and had a blond streak in his messy dark hair and gauges in his ears. He has the best sense of humor; he can keep me laughing an hour straight.

Thank God we still had the same chemistry as last year. I had something to look forward to again! We even exchanged phone numbers and stayed up till the middle of the night texting. And the other night he called me. We talked on the phone for three hours about basically nothing and it was the highlight of my life.

So then today I was sitting next to him in class again, trying to focus on the teacher but couldn't help but notice Daelyn. And he pulls out his pen. He starts doodling on the corner of my paper, just smiley faces and swirls and pointless things. And then he starts drawing on my arm, just one little thing. A heart.

He looks up at me with the cutest brown eyes I've ever seen and smiles and I feel like I've died and gone to heaven.

I can't think about him without feeling jittery and so damn alive. I can't not think about him. I just need to tell somebody! I want to tell the world!

Daelyn and Luella...

I've had boyfriends before but nothing too serious. The thing is, I already care about him so fucking much and we haven't even started dating.If When we do, I know I'll love more than I have ever loved another person. And that's scary. It's scary to know that he owns my heart so completely. What if he breaks it?

All I know is that he could smash my heart into a million pieces and I won't ever regret a moment spent with him. I love him.
September 3rd, 2011 at 05:18am