The Best Band, Vacation, Concerts!

I'm back from my trip to Chicago! It was fantastic, the first thing I did when I got home was logged on to tell all of you about it. But first, as I promised last week, I'd let you know the winner of 'Battle of the Boy Bands' and the winner was....

The Jonas Brothers!

Honestly, I'm a fan of Big Time Rush, but I didn't want to influence any votes so I left that unsaid last week. Which is kind of tied to the rest of this journal. If you didn't already know the choices were Big Time Rush, Allstar Weekend, and the Jonas Brothers. Jonas Brothers ended up in first place, like I've mentioned before. Allstar weekend was a very close second, and sadly, Big Time Rush came in last place.
Speaking of them, this past week I was in Chicago and saw them live in concert! But before I talk about the concert I want to tell you a few more things. I spent the week i Chicago by myself mostly, I hung out with my friend that lives there for one day, but for most of the week it was just me. I had a blast, I did a bunch of shopping (I will tell you what I bought later in this journal) and stayed at a fancy pants hotel. It was just so much fun. I wish I could have kept in touch this week with all of you, but sadly, I wasn't able to. But since I'm back, feel free to leave me a comment on my profile to chat or send me a message sometime!
Back to the topic, I had front row tickets to Big Time Rush my aunt gave me back awhile ago. I was shocked when my friend showed up! My aunt had given her tickets too as a suprise for me! It was an outdoor concert, and the weather was just beautiful. I couldn't have wished for a better day. Logan even touched my hand. It was amazing! (Logan is my favorite band member, just so you know) it was a pretty big deal for me. I was screaming and singing the day away. When they played 'Boyfriend' for their first song the whole place went crazy. It was insane. Best day of my life, for sure!
I could honestly talk about the concert for years, but I need to get moving on with the subject so I'm now going to tell you what I bought in the city! I got a 'Chicago' water bottle and an 'I (heart) Chicago' Tee Shirt, three new pairs of jeans, a few plaid tops, about a bazzillion pairs of shoes, a new tote bag, a bunch of yummy downtown Chicago food, two pairs of earrings, and a necklace, and so much more that if I told you you'd be twenty years older by the time I'd finished.
On the last day, my dad came to pick me up, and we drove. But what he didn't tell me is that we were going to an amusement park called 'Michigan's Adventure' which we went to today. It's only twenty five dollars for each person to get it, but it is so fun! You get into both the amusement park and their waterpark for free. Of course, we did both. Everything was so much fun, a new ride called the Thunderhawk was my favorite rollercoaster. You went upside-down so many times, and it was so fast, and there were tons of hills.Half the time you had no idea what was going on. It was just crazy. The best ride was this thing called the RipCord. They strapped you to a harness, only attached to a cord and it lifted you up seventy five feet. They let you dangle upside down for a bit and then you free-fell. Just before you are about to hit the ground, you shoot out, and up. It was kind of like a swing motion and you went over rollercoasters and people. Closing your eyes made it scarier. It's bungee jumping, on crack. It was amazing. Best thing I ever did.
I'm going to stop writing for a bit, feel free to comment. I love you hear from you. Have a great one and I hope to talk to you soon!
September 3rd, 2011 at 07:11am