Excited for the new story I'm writing...COMMENT SWAP.

Okay, I died of happiness yesterday. Let me explain why.

First, you should know that I have a huge celebrity crush on Michael Vampire. Let's take a moment to look at his amazingness.

Image

I love him, I really do.

Well, I started a story based on one of his songs, and made a trailer for it, using his music video for that song.

Here's the link to my video.

Yesterday, I woke up and checked my youtube, and had like ten more comments and ten times the number of views on the video. I wanted to know what was up, but then I saw a comment. "Michael Vampire sent me here."

I froze with shock. And stayed that way for ten minutes, till my hands, shaking, were able to move the mouse to check his twitter.

Yesterday, Michael Vampire tweeted:

I Love this! Someone took scenes from #ImmortaLLove Music Video & made a traiLer based on the story --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQQk6ybnGbg

He tweeted a link to the trailer for my story!!! OMJ

I made a twitter just to tell him that I made it, and the girl from the video retweeted my tweet with the link to the story, on my wattpad (though its also here on mibba).

I had a panic attack, then I was super happy. When I woke up today, I had to check twitter to make sure it wasn't a dream.

I'm super psyched to write this new story. It's super amazing, about vampires and romance.
First chapter is up, here. Call It Love, Call It Fear

Comment on mine, I'll comment on yours. Please don't complain about the layout. I like it and that's what matters. Black and red appeals to me.

I'll comment back later, right now I have to go cook, but I will check back to do comments later tonight.
September 4th, 2011 at 12:39am