British twin brothers.....

Okay really I don't mind having brothers at all! I love them. (if you two see this don't let it get to you! or just keep reading!)

It's just come on so who care's if the have a British accent! They are not British! Do you hear/see me THEY ARE NOT BRITISH! They moved to london when they were two! now they are back! So all the girls who think they are in love WAKE UP!!!! They are some what of slobs they think they are all perfect but they aren't! Okay that's a little harsh but still back off girls they are my big brothers and I can never talk to them when you guys are always around. Now if your my friend and your going after my brothers please don't think I'm gonna let you do what your thinking cough *Jade* cough. I love you guys I really do but I would love to spend time with my brothers too. I mean really they just got back from LONDON! Now I know sometime down the road I will be mad at them and wont care what you girls do but right now give our family some space. Thanks sorry for this not doing anything with books or other stuff but this needed to be said so yeah tada!

Yours truly,
Aria Williams
(aka sister: of Alex and Alec Williams)
September 5th, 2011 at 03:51am