Life like a Fairy Tale

I really wish life was like a fairy tale. In Fairy Tales, the good guys always prevail and the Princess has her Prince. There is never a doubt if they love each other or not. It just happens and they know it’s right. There is no wondering if it’s real, or if you’ll make it through the next fight. The Princess isn’t left heartbroken and alone in a big dark world. She doesn’t have to fight to be seen or recognized. She has a Prince to love and protect her forever. The Prince is everything she’d ever need. He’s kind, brave, supporting, loving, strong, and always knows the right things to say.True Love. But that’s only in Fairy Tales. Things like that don’t exist in reality. There are no Princesses or Princes. Just people who are all lost in the world. Guys don’t risks everything for a girl, no matter what she means to him. Girls also will never trust guys completely. Girls will always think they will leave her at any moment for something better. And what’s bad: They will. Guys only care when they have to. If they can get away with it, they only talk to girls when they wanted something from them. Life isn’t a Fairy Tale. Princes don’t exist.
September 5th, 2011 at 08:05am