The legend of Spyro: A new beginning

The Legend of Spyro A new beginning is an awesome game. But me and my sister think that the creators of the game were on drugs or they were drunk when they made that game.How do me and my sister think that? Simply! By the enemy’s last name:
-Riftworm
-Siletice
-Ghostthief
-Archertaker
-Silentdrum
-Losttouch
-Warkick
-Longflail
-Bleakshooter
-Magicstreak
-Nightnes
-Cavenember
-Dancejackal
-Cairnnoyager ( I can’t even say that last name XD)
-Bladelizard…..
Ok that were some last names from the enemy’s who you have through all the game, in which you have different levels in one you’re in some ice land, who you need to defeat some Ice king? The next one is in some tall plains in which you need to defeat some kinda Stone King or whatever it is I don’t even know his name -.- Then you have a level in a volcano which name is Boyzitbig? <.< And there lives some mole named Manweersmall? <.< lol Boyzitbig and Manweersmall XD and then when you come to the top of the volcano and you need to defeat this not a king or some ice or that stuff but a train named Steam? <.< And in the last level there are some kinda spider balls when I first saw those spider balls me and my sister made a funny song about it but I won’t writte it here Because I’m to lazy XD…..
And that’s the reason why me and my sister think that the creators were on drugs or they were drunk….OK that’s my first Journal….leave a comment or just read it and I don’t even know why you guys are still reading this <.< well……
Love&Rockets
Ery (:
September 5th, 2011 at 07:42pm