You are beautiful

forget what you think about yourself and listen

every single one of you are kind, caring people, you are full of inspiration and have great potential with in you! you have overcome so many obstacles and are still fighting your way through life. you are loyal and trustworthy, you are all great friends that anyone is lucky to know! you are all beautiful, you are all great people and you all make me smile. you all doubt yourselves because you dont see yourself the way i see you, you all think at some point that you are crap well that is a lie!

we all have so much to live for so much to love about ourselves and instead we only see the things that we think make us look ugly when instead they are some of the best things about us! we are all different and that is what makes us great so dont believe in stereotypes and dont conform to norms be who you are and do what you want because with in you lies a person who is truly unbelievable and an amazing human being!

never doubt yourself. in this life you will come out with scraped knees and broken hearts but never let it stop you because there is something better waiting for you to find it! never let anyone stand in your way or isolate you or tell you you dont belong because we are all unique and special in our own way and you. YOU are the most amazing people i have ever known! dont let anything bring you down! EVER! because it is not worth it whatever it is and you deserve so much better!
September 6th, 2011 at 02:47pm