surreal dreams, scary flashbacks

hey everybody whats up? thanks to everyone for being so welcoming.....
ok to understand my first thingy, you have to know a little about me. i have a few disabilities, and last year i had to have brain surgery becuase of one of them. it was weird like starting to die at 14, anyways, the story that im currently writing is based on what i went through this year and last, so i have to remember alot about it.

its giving me freaky ass flashbacks

gahhh its like everything i do i remember something.so annoying.

okay secnd thing. if you know me,then you know im completely obsessed with afi...not kidding.ive been listening to them for 6 years. moving on, my teacher got to meet them this year and i was soooo pissed. she showed me a picture of her with each band member.including my love davey. not going to lie, i cried. it was sooooooooooo unfair. so the other night i had this dream that i finally went to one of theire concerts, and i tlked to davey for three hours. it was nothing short of amazing which still doesnt even describe it.then i woke up and i was sooo mad. i dont even know why i bother though, im never going to meet them. only in my dreams.....
July 2nd, 2007 at 02:42pm