1. 2. 3. Would you just listen to me?

Dear Journal,
What can I say when they can't understand anything that comes out my mouth? They think they know and can relate to everything that happens, but they can't. I don't know why they always think that they can some how understand even when they have never gone through anything remotely the same. They want me to tell them what I feel but they don't want to pity me. They want to know what my drama and problems are but they never stick around long enough to help me through it. Girls like to gossip but hate when they have to make someone feel better. Maybe I'm just being a little over dramatic but I'm tired of people's selfishness, curiousity, and the way they leave once they get a good scoop. Everyone in there own way is like a reporter. They persue, search, befriend, offer gifts, and anything else just to gain either "gossip gold" or to go after their own personal interests. I know that's judgmental and maybe, just maybe, there's someone out there that is really an honest to God person. Maybe there's someone out there that just wants to help people out. Maybe there's someone out there that doesn't care about anyone's problems, just about who that person is on the inside. I hope I find a person as great as that. It takes someone really strong to carry another person's burdens. Humans are selfish. It's our nature, but just for one measly second could someone, anyone, push away that selfishness and just listen!!! I don't care if you get me. I don't care if you don't understand how I feel. I just want someone to talk to who will listen and NOT offer me advice. I DON'T need advice. I need a friend. I DON'T need a counsler. I need a mental release. I am tired of feeling this and locking it deep inside. I'm tired of the pain. I want to just be able to count to 3 and it all just disapear. Too bad that's not how life works.
-Nicole.
September 8th, 2011 at 04:17am