Finalized Decision

Okay, long story short: I am going to go to college next fall to become a Pediatrician.

I've been around kids all my life -- well, since I was 5 anyway -- and I love being around them. I have been babysitting and taking care of kids since I was about 9 or 10, and the babysitting I've been doing recently for my sister pretty much made my decision.

Though, the last few years I've been wondering if I should be a photographer, work in the music industry, or work in the medical field, but now I know fore sure.

It takes about 11 years to become one:
Four years of college
Four years of medical school
One year of Pediatrics Internship
Two years of Pediatrics Residency

Although, during the residency (and possibly, the internship), though I am learning, I won't be in school and actually be getting paid for the work I will be doing.

I love school, I love the enviornment and I love to learn, so going back to school -- no matter how many years it takes -- really makes me smile. Some people might think like "WTF?" or something along those lines for loving school, but oh well. I don't care one bit.

At the moment, I am at my sister's babysitting. The one yr old is asleep in his jumper, the four yr old is on the computer behind me on DisneyJr.com most likely, and I have no idea what the three yr old is up to -- most likely watching tv. My sister is currently home, about to take a nap before she heads to her first day bad to school. She's studying to be an RN. She's got a few more years to go.

They haven't been too bad today, although Evan (the one yr old) was whining -- he was tired -- and Issac (the four yr old, (yes his name is spelled like that)) was wanting the lid off his cup. Becca, the three yr old, has been pretty well-behaved. Haven't had one issue with her. Yet. :D

Well, I am gonna go try and update a story or two. Maybe even start a new one cause I have ideas zooming through my mind right now. So, yeah.

<3's
Mischeivous Weasley (A.K.A. Georgie, A.K.A. Tonks)
September 8th, 2011 at 07:54pm