2:38am

As far as I am concerned, I am healthy. I've been considered 'healthy' for the past three, four years and I have seen my weight increase to a generally "healthy" and ideal amount. Have seen, is the essential phrase.
What once was something stable, I think is starting to slip again. Before graduation I was at a good range, From what I remember it was 120-128, little more or less depending on the circumstances. I'd say Olivia is at that weight range, or possibly 115, I don't remember what she puts on her stat portfolio anymore..
Back to my point, before the trip to London my weight was around 106 (according to a blog entry I found on my tumblr during that time). It's been around three weeks since we have gone back to New York. I've been in London for a good three, almost four months before. Lots of tourist-y foods, heavily greased dishes, questionable amounts of alcohol as well as some reeeallly good times getting baked and eating a buttload of Monster Munch UGH SO GOOD.
But. Yeah. Anyway while I do believe that you should all just.. ugh crisps are so good I can't even focus
Yesterday I weighed myself for the first time in ages.
I'll end that there since I'm really hungry and really tired so I need to go to bed now.
I guess I'm fine. Just learning how to deal with this.
September 9th, 2011 at 08:39am