Why, People-o-Facebook? Why do you feel the need to post pictures of you drinking or getting high?

Journal #2 in a few minutes? I think so. (Sorry about that lol.)

Alex is on his Facebook and I just saw so many pictures of people getting drunk, high, or smoking cigarettes. I don't understand why.

You party?
You get high?
You drink?
You smoke?
You do all of the above? Cool, so do I, as well as the majority of the people you are friends with.

But why would you post pictures somewhere, like Facebook, where colleges and family and everyone else can see? Just because you have your profile on the utmost privatest (lol?) setting, doesn't mean it can't be seen by certain people. It's ridiculously easy for people to hack into a profile's privacy settings, especially if it's something like Facebook.

Whether you're of legal age or not, there's no reason to post those pictures showing how embarrassingly drunk and out of your mind you were. I just don't really understand it. Are people proud of that? Because they shouldn't be.
I'm not hating on party-goers. I drink and do all that jazz, but it just makes no sense to me as to why people post it on Facebook.I know someone's going to ask, "Why is it a big deal?"

lol. It's not. I'm just amazed that people do that. I can't wrap my mind around it. It makes zero sense to me.

Byebye, once again. <3
September 10th, 2011 at 05:45am