I Don't Care?

I don't care, or maybe I've gotten stronger?

You see, my brother keeps f*cking us over. I love him to death but he really pisses me off. He keeps stealing our pills prescribed from the doctors office no matter what the circumstance. My mom often has really bad stomach pains because she has Crohns Disease and he stole ALL of those, minus one that was taken by her. We have used a lock box hidden in my parents bedroom but he opened it with a knife or found the key. After that we locked it in my dads shop outside but he somehow found the key. My mom used to put it to the back of her mind and act like it didn't happen but now she's finally stepping up. Next time anything is stolen they're calling the police.

None of this has truly gotten to me. Yes, I'd love to punch him in the face and I'm worried about him, but other than that I'm not overly emotional or upset. I'm 16 and there's nothing I can do about it. I only wish my mom listened to me before it was too late.

I used to get really upset and cry over that and other things that built up on my chest but for months now nothing has gotten to me. It's great!

So what do you guys think? Have I given up or is it that I've gotten stronger?

***

How are you guys today? I'm sick and bored as f*ck.
September 10th, 2011 at 08:47pm