Ask Away~Advice column

Hey, Im Lauren or Silent Laughter. For the past five years Ive been my best friends unofficial physcologist(sp?), so I decided that while I was at it I'd try to help other people too.
I've been through my fair share of good things in my life, and I've also been through more than my fair share of bad, but in the end I always got through it. I want to try to help others in any possible way, whether it be someone relating to one of my poems or songs and finding it helps or someone asking for help on this.
I have no problem answering any questions you want to ask, you can leave it in a comment on this or if its too personal or you just dont want anyone else to know, it can be in a message. Ill respond in the best way I can and will keep you questions and answers confidential if thats what you want.
I'll treat everyone equally no matter what they want help with or advice on. I'll hopefully be able to answer everybody within a day or two of me getting their question and I'll post a new Ask Away~Advice column every Saturday or Sunday.
I'll answer every question truthfully even if it isn't one that youre asking for advice on.
Im bi, I have a crush and I write poetry.
I'm normal and I have a good life.
I want everyone else to have a good life too.
I'll always try to help to the best of my ability.
I am just like you.

Ask Away
September 11th, 2011 at 03:06am