Mom, please, have some decency! | UGHHHH.

I love my mom, don't get me wrong.

But... My friend is over (yes, Alex, yes he is still kicked out) and I do NOT love to see my mom in a bathing suit. She's thin and healthy, but... BUT SHE'S MY MOM.

I mean, Alex doesn't care. He's a close friend of mine and has seen the worst of my family and myself. But...MOM!

To clear things up, no, she doesn't wander around in a bathing suit. She's going out to the back patio to tan (as if she can) with her friends (who really can). But her friends know better than to strip down before getting outside when two nineteen year olds are home.

Oh, mom... You never fail to embarrass the sh*t out of me. -_____-

Honestly, she's one of those mothers that you'd think is either a. single, or b. going through a midlife crisis. She's single, yes, but she's not going through a midlife crisis. She just looks like she is...because she's so small. She looks like a little kid. I get asked if she's my sister, and not by older men who are hitting on her. It's kind of embarrassing.

I love her how she is, but I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have the mother that looks older than she really is, and works a normal job, and honks the horn when you're with a group of friends and asks when you'll be home because she's making Spongebob macaroni and cheese.

She's just so confident. I guess I'm jealous. Of my mother. Is that weird...? I never really thought that, but it makes sense. I think I am jealous of her. Well, that sucks. I don't like being jealous.

All I'm going to say about 9/11, is that it'll be on my mind all day and I pledge to never forget.

R.I.P. all the men and women who died on that tragic day, and my heart goes out to all of you who lost a friend or family member. xo
September 11th, 2011 at 08:48pm