{ Some People On Mibba..}

This is MY journal, and to be clear Im NOT talking about everyone on Mibba. This is for the people on here who are heartless, and think its wrong to show how you feel.Im talking about the people who tell someone how to feel, thats heartless. To be clear.

Today on Mibba I have realize that there's some heartless people on here. Which is really sad. Its like on here you can't be sad, you can't be angry, you can't feel nothing. So guess the only thing you can be is a heartless soul who has no feelings. Well guess what people, I HAVE feelings, I do get sad, I do get angry, I have feelings! And if I want to express them on here I can, you have no say so on what I do.

Im not some heartless people who doesn't care how people feels, sorry if I want to care. People can get sad, people can cry, I can't help that you haven't shed a tear before, I can't help you never had feelings before. Don't go around telling the people with emotion that their not allowed to show their feelings, you have not right to do so.

Today people showed their true colors on here,and its sad really. That some people on here get onto people about showing their feelings. If anyone tries to tell you, your not allowed to show your feelings, screw them, they can NOT tell you how to feel. You have every right to feel, you can't help it if they have no feelings and that their heartless.

No wonder some people are leaving because of people on here, now Im not saying thats the reason everyone is, Im saying some people. Now Im going to end this, I dont wont to go on and no. Overall if you want to be sad, angry, mad,happy, go ahead no one in this world can stop you.

Oh and btw I dare anyone to tell me other wise, I will be your worst nightmare.

HelenaxFantasy
September 11th, 2011 at 11:47pm