What we want, what you should be.

Dye your hair blonde, and if you're blonde; dye it again. Dress in pink, be a playboy bunny, and when I say dress, I mean sparingly. Be stupid. Be a dumb airhead that doesn't know anything. Laugh at the people below you; there's plenty to chose from. If someone is different, make sure you tell them. Make sure you treat them like a diseased animal. And not just that, be loud. Be obnoxious, be the heard; constantly. Develop a love for alcohol that will both enhance your volume and allow an alibi for your mistakes. While your drunk, you'll need something to dance to. Listen to deafening bass drums that always appear in 4/4 time and only cover the subject of love in a manner most derogatory to the subject itself. Ravish in social networking sites; because everyone needs to know how you're feeling. Spend your precious time watching churned out plastic jubbly wubbly loveliness that reassures you that life is ok and you'll never need to worry. Use slang words and winching catch-phrases constantly. Starve yourself, and when you become skeletal, complain about it. And even though you hate yourself, you'll let yourself be used to compensate for your own spreading insecurities. Don't forget to pick the boy who'll throw you away, and when you the tears start to build up, remember to do it all again. And when you finally do pick a suitable mate, make sure he's a vapid materialist who wants you as a living asset to his social standing. Looking for a meaningful relationship? Not any more! Now your whole life is one big shallow puddle that you simply can't drown yourself in! Make sure to pay a seedy looking man to inject you with unnatural poisons that keep that pretty face of yours stretched and immovable. While you're at it, get him to shove bags of salty water where your breasts used to be. Slam your face in a mountain of foundation to keep yourself perfect, because that face of yours can't show age! You might as well just stand naked in a small, enclosed space and pay to have orange spray painted onto your body while you're at it, and why not? It might smell like an old curry, but you'll look fabulous! And when you do go somewhere that could actually give you a tan, be prejudice. Look down on the silly people and their silly ways. Laugh at them. Give birth to children that you can't raise with your fashionably acceptable intelligence and fake breasts that simply can't feed them the nutrients they need, then watch them grow up to be vacuous, soulless brutes that create the society you're too afraid to enter! Happiness is your default setting, but when you do decide to be sad, be really petty. Become vulnerable; be the victim, and then have all that trust bought back with sparkly, shiny jewellery that shows that he really loves you.

Never think, never feel, and never be yourself.
September 12th, 2011 at 12:47am