I now have a new respect for open bars at weddings.

Sweet mother of Pearl, it's been awhile since I posted a journal. I remember about a year or so ago when I would post a journal almost everyday. Those were some good times, Mibba. Really good times.

Well, if anyone cares to stick around, I'm going to start talking about my life now.

-

The other day was my cousins wedding. It was pretty nice. I'd only been to one before and that's when I was 4, so this was relatively new territory. It was a small wedding, just a few close relatives from my fathers side of the family. The weather was really great and everyone went down to the river to take some beautiful pictures afterwords.

But then it was time for the reception.

Oh Lord, that was quite the event. After eating a meal, listening to speeches, and chatting a bit with family, they set up the dance floor. Now let me tell you, I am the worst dancer to ever walk this Earth. But I partied pretty f*cking hard.

At this reception was my cousins Cote, Brandon, and Matthew. They brought along their very, very attractive friend who I had never met before. And when I saw "very attractive" I mean, I wanted to push him against the wall and do dirty things to him from the moment he stepped in the room.

So there we were, four teenagers just hanging around at a family wedding. But then Cote decided to get our uncle to get us some rum and coke from the open bar. That's where things took quite the turn.

My dad had gotten drunk from the second he realized there was an open bar. That made it easy for him to bring us some more alcohol. And then a little more. Followed by a few others.

Now considering I am under aged, I don't really drink that often. But we all got pretty f*cking wasted.

All four of us danced like there was no tomorrow, and it was pretty f*cking sick. (Besides the wicked hangover I woke up with the next morning.)

I don't even remember half of it.

But you should have seen my father. Holy crap, that man had so much to drink I thought he was about to die of alcohol poisoning.

-

So, how has your week been, Mibba?
Have you ever gotten drunk at a wedding? If so, tell me everything. :)
September 12th, 2011 at 03:34am