Come, feel good about yourself at my expense!

Hey, Rachel! How are you? Oh wait, you've got something on your nose.

MY FIST.

Sorry. It's just that chick keeps comparing herself to me, giving herself the upper hand. I get it. I'm very unattractive. You're Malibu Barbie, brunette edition. Give me a break, Please.

Sorry. I had to let that out. But that's exactly what I want to talk about. It may just be me, but there are all these people who do that. Compare themselves to you, then center in on your biggest insecurity.

It's taken a long time(in fact, I'm still not totally there) for me to except myself, so some chick pointing out all of my flaws in a humiliating way isn't exactly helpful. And I know, I know, people just do that because their insecure.

But who the f*ck cares about that?

It hurts, and I could give two sh*ts about why they do it. I'm sorry, but that doesn't help in the slightest. They still said it, and stuff like that haunts people. It sucks, and if I could change something about life, I'd make everyone happy with themselves. But they aren't and people are b*tches.

But what can I say? It's sucky.

So, grr to you Rachel. Grr indeed.
September 12th, 2011 at 10:15am