Hip Piercings... Or lack thereof.

So, my birthday was thursday of last week, I turned 16. I've been so excited to get hip piercings since I was younger. I've always thought hips were attractive, and these look... amazing. So, I get to the tattoo shop with my mother. We wait for an hour before being helped. I told them what they wanted and they asked my age. I told them, and they informed me that hip surface bar piercings are hard to take care of and that particular shop didn't do them unless the piercee was 18. I understood, and decided to get my belly button pierced. I pulled out my ID and my mother's. Our last names and our addresses are different on them, because I recently moved and my parents are divorced.

Gah, so we called around and found a place about an hour away that said they would do it on me. It's about 20 dollars more so I have to wait until this weekend, I'm excited about that, but I'm not looking forward to class today.

The girl that I've had a crush on for *counts* six years loves hip piercings and I told her I was getting them. She's excited, and I don't want to tell her that I didn't get them done. Just... fuuu-.

Okay, Journal complete~
September 12th, 2011 at 03:14pm