Busy Bee

I'm back in Florida, back in my house, back to school, and back to humidity. Lovely, right? I have so many credits to make up if I want to graduate this year and I need to talk to my guidance counselor. She said she was going talk to me, but she hasn't done so yet. I'm going to try to see her tomorrow and make a plan now before it's too late. I should already be doing some online courses, but she hasn't approved yet.

In second period today, I was bored. So, do you know what I did? I wrote a poem about coffee. It doesn't rhyme at all, but meh. I might post it later on when I'm not lazy.

I have a lot of story updates I need to make up, too. I'm trying to get around to them when I can.

It's been a very busy three weeks. School, school, and more school. But sacrifices are needing to be made. I want to be able to graduate this year so I can move to North Carolina next year. That is my plan and I hope it don't backfire on me by the time this school year is over. I don't even want to imagine what would happen if it does.

Sorry if this was a waste of your time, but I needed some sort of release from all these things that are happening to me lately. Comment if you want and if you have any advice for my Senior year, I'd love to hear it..
September 12th, 2011 at 09:12pm