Life: A Teenager's Crisis

While this journal is pointed at no one in particular, if you take offense to it, I don't really care.
It's my opinion, and I'm sharing it.

---

Every day, I see teenagers getting worse and worse. Something doesn't go right, and they scream and yell at their parents, and their life is over. I honestly find it really ridiculous.
Why can't we all just get along?

Now I wasn't a perfect teenager, and I'm still not perfect. No one is.
But can't you be grateful for the things that you have instead of b*tching and complaining about things you don't get? I'm grateful everyday that I still have my parents.
You see, when I was younger, I came home everyday not knowing if my mom was still going to be there. She had bone cancer. And to tell the truth, it was pretty nerve-racking.

I love my mom to death, and it something ever happened to her, I would be devastated. But really, be thankful for the things you have.

In all honesty, you should get over yourselves. Life isn't always going to go the way you want it to. No use is complaining about it. You're a teenager, stop acting like a child.

If things don't go the way you want them to, your life is NOT over. Stop crying and grow up.

Now, I posted a journal a few weeks ago about immaturity, and from that point on everyone pretty much hated me for some reason. Mostly because I didn't specify that it wasn't aimed at anyone on Mibba.

Seriously, I shouldn't have to explain that. I know there isn't a rule about maturity, and I don't really care. I can act immature at times. Everyone does.

But there comes a time in your life when you have to look at yourself and say 'I should really figure out what I want out of life' because when you're 30, jobless and homeless..you'll wish you did.

I think I'm done now.
If you think insulting me will have any effect, think again.
I'm done being the person who doesn't stick by their opinion.
And I'm not sorry about posting this.

Have a great night.
September 13th, 2011 at 02:21am