Really?

Today I had class with the kid I like, Andrew. He's so gorgeous I could cry. Walking in with aviators on, his curly hair styled back, wearing red which makes him stand out even more. It's almost not fair for him to be this beautiful..this..there isn't even a word to describe how good looking he is. And he's funny.
I'm trying to get up the nerve to talk to him. Which I can't seem to do.

Class got out at 3:45 like always. I follow Andrew out the door and down the stairs, like always. Not in a creeper way. I'm just going the same way he's going. But lo and behold ad he's two feet infront of me and I can easily catch up with him, my thoughts of deciding what to say to him is interrupted by mister guy. (If you read my "Skeeved Out" entry you'd know what I'm talking about).

Mister guy came out of nowhere.
"HEY!" he says.
"Hi -_-"
"What's up?"
"..nothing.."
After a tad bit more conversation I look to my right, only to discover Mister Gorgeous/Beautiful/Breathtaking had already made his way across the quad. Wunderbar.

Now I'm stuck talking to mister guy, who doesn't seem to get the hint that I'd rather be doing anything at that exact moment than be talking to him. Stupid me for being a nice person.

"LEAVE. ME. ALONE. I don't like you, I'll never like you. I like Andrew." I want to yell. But against my better judgement I don't.

I'm hoping that Thursday brings a new chance to talk to Andrew. Even though I'll probably be too scared to.

I live for Tuesdays and Thursdays.
September 13th, 2011 at 10:31pm