He may be a douche, but you're the retard who fell in love with him. | Tired of being a second choice.

As the title may have hinted, this is a rant so I warn you~

I dislike when girls complain about guys but don't even consider if they had any faults that made things go wrong >.>;

See today, a friend of mine..wait let me fix that...a "friend" of mine was doing just that.

She dated him knowing his reputation; new girl every week, drugs, and everything else in between.

So why act all in shock when he cheats on you and what not? You should have expected it -.-

And I kinda feel bad for the poor guy. Why?

She started telling people stuff like he forced himself on her and that she didn't want to date him but he threatened her...says the wh0re who stalked him first.

I don't mean to be mean but it's just....Why? Just why. Why do that to yourself.

Act like you did nothing wrong and then when things don't go your way, you lie? No wonder that guy is a douche, because as*holes like you end up screwing him over in the end.

Though in this case he cheated on her...but still. Poor guy. Though I think he doesn't give a sh*t about what she says o.o lol

But yea girls anger me sometimes...They say they want a guy who will only look at them, only love them, and blah blah blah but then they go for the guy who f*cks anything in a skirt?

I know, I know girls usually a lot of times go for the bad guy type...but that just brings me back to my point. HE'S A DOUCHE SO DON'T EXPECT HIM TO MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

I'm not saying they shouldn't date guys like that....just don't complain afterwards -.-

~

Why don't girls like the sweet type? It's always the bad boys

Unfortunately I'm not very good at being a bad boy..Sure I do drink and smoke...but I don't exactly...well...let's just say...I'm an angel I guess? lmao

Hmm...like my ex liked someone else who was of course supposedly a bad ass but dated me anyways but I didn't know this..and I loved her. She flirted behind my back, got him and then dumped me. Wanna know what happened next? He did what he wanted with her and then she ran back crying to me. It took everything I had to tell her no...but I really wanted to take her back.

Moral of the story is it sucks...Girls always come to me after someone else breaks their hearts ._.

I wonder if they know they're doing the same thing to me.

P.S. I feel like a drama queen.....oh gawd.
September 15th, 2011 at 05:06am