SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP ME WITH MY CONFUSING ROMANCE LIFE o.O

OK people, so this is my first Journal so try not to be TOO harsh about it. And it might be a little Rambling and ranting too.

So here's the thing with being a Bisexual male who leans more towards the guys. YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO DEAL WITH!!! I'm not saying that every teenager doesn't deal with this in their own way, I'm saying it because you're life tends to become awkward and you start to question you're own thoughts. I mean I've dealt with more rejection in the last month, than I did all of 2009 and 2010. Why? Because my standards are too high. Is that a bad thing? I don't want to date some gutter trash slob or anything!

But of course now that I'm a Junior in High School, I'm starting to question my own judgment and skills. I like three people at the moment. Who do I pursue?! I mean I have Dallas, Azlin, and Derrick. Derrick is gay, and he is a Sophomore in college right now, and I'm thinking I'm too young for his tastes. Then there's Azlin. She's a Freshman in college who I really connected with her Senior year of high school. But then there's Dallas...he's Bisexual too, and he's a Freshman in high school, Therefore YOUNGER than I am. The problem with Dallas is that he's got a Girlfriend, and my BFF has COMPLETELY fallen head over heels for him, and I can't take that away from her.

Life is just so messed up to me. I mean I sat there today looking like a fool, pretty much staring at Dallas. I really like him! I mean he's nice, adorable, we have a lot in common, he's funny and shy, and not to mention that he's got a SMOKIN' HOT BOD! I just don't think he really realizes that I stare at his ass for long periods of time. But hey! I'm at least AWARE that I'm a creep.

Which also brings me to my other best friend, Momo. She's been there for me since we met, and I've done my best to do the same for her. She's the same age as me, and she's also crushing on a little Freshman. The worst part is, she doesn't know what to do because she's pretty much gone love hungry for him, just like I have with Dallas. She's also really freaked out to ask the guy, Gabe, out because he's much taller than she is.

I've been trying my best to get her to ask him out to Sadie Hawkins, but I don't think I'll get her to. So this is pretty much all the shit I've been dealing with...so if anybody has anything to help me or my BFF Momo out, leave them in the comments please!!!

So to recap really quickly...Momo has low self-esteem to ask someone out, and I'm Conflicted between Azlin (a FRESHMAN in college), Derrick (a SOPHOMORE in college), and Dallas (a freshman in HIGH SCHOOL), and I have different Romantic connections with all of them.

Please Leave suggestions in the comments!! Thanks:3
September 15th, 2011 at 07:41am