Hehehe x)

Sorry I haven't updated in ages! I've been really busy with getting ready to go to school, buying a bag for school(which is harder than you think when your dad claims that the only thing big enough to keep all your books in, is a suitcase. No joke) and actually going to school.

Anyway... Tonight my mum's going out and so is my dad... That means a whole night to myself watching movies and actually getting to see the good parts without being interrupted. It also means... Chinese food! Nomnomnom!!! One of my favourite types of food ^.^

But ugh! School classes are... Disappointing to say the least. When you're in a class with no one you know and the majority of the people pick their noses and flick it at people and class that as 'fun'... Yea, it's 'disappointing'. Another great change that has been made in school is the fact that our lunches are shorter and our classes are longer. Yay.
The only upside is math. I think that I can honestly say that this is the first time in four years that I have actually looked forward to math. I'm sitting beside people I know and the teacher is a pure legend! I'm actually LEARNING something now, in comparison to the last few years where the teacher was so boring and on top of that explained everything in the most confusing way possible. Needless to say I learnt practically nothing.

And it seems that everyone has the same problem: guys and girls alike. It seems that right now all of my friends- and a lot of people that aren't- are having relationship problems. Whether it's liking someone and them not liking back or being in a relationship that they don't want(with someone who they wouldn't class as more than a friend) etc... It seems that everyone wants someone who doesn't want them.

And MY love life update...
Well... Not much is happening if I'm honest.
People sometimes say to me- 'Sara, you're so pretty and such a nice person'...
Yea... That's why I'm still single?
Anyways.. Friends have problems, and problems have friends (:

Ohh and I recently found out that my grandma can PAINT! Booyah! x) my nan is awesome! :D it seems that art runs in the family... In one form or another.

Anyway, dear Readers:3 feel free to comment and if you want to know something about me... If being the operative word... Just ask(:
Love you all<3
September 15th, 2011 at 06:28pm