I don't wash my hands after I use my own bathroom || dr00gz || Questions.

"I don't wash my hands after I use my own bathroom."Are you f-cking kidding me?That's disgusting.

If you wash your hands after using the bathroom in a restaurant, at a grocery store, at WalMart, or anywhere in public... Why wouldn't you wash your hands after using your own bathroom? Am I the only one that's disgusted by that? Someone said that to me, and I'm honestly disturbed and in shock. It's so...eww.

"Why do people get addicted to drugs?"

Because they're addicting, dummy! A better question would be why do people start drugs. I, personally, smoke weed and I've done some other things (no hxc dr00gz), and I only started because I felt like it, to be honest. I wanted to. No other explanation. I was pretty young when I was first introduced into it.

The same goes for drinking and cigarettes. I don't smoke cigarettes often; only socially. Like, if someone is smoking and they offer me one, I'll take it.

1. Do you find the whole "not washing hands" thing disgusting, too?
2. Do you drink/smoke cigarettes/drugs?
3. How was your day?
4. Are you doing anything fun this weekend?
5. Byebye!
September 16th, 2011 at 01:39am