THIS IS SO HARD

So my dad is having a milestone birthday in October and my Aunt Cathy, who I only see every couple years, is flying down here for the weekend. The homecoming game at my high school is the night we’re having our family reunion/birthday party. The dance is most likely the next night, the same night I’m going to the Sharks/Blues game with my aunt. I’ve talked to a few “friends”, and they all said they’d be HELLA PISSED if I didn’t go to the football game and the dance. Plus, I signed up to audition to sing the national anthem at that football game or the rally. I LOVE my family reunions so SO much, and I NEED to go to that hockey game with my aunt (and dad who HAD TO get in on it and buy another ticket for me to sit in 3 sections away by myself so the whole idea of going to the game with my aunt is gone) because I never get to see her and I need to see TJ Oshie. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love TJ. So I mention this to my parents tonight because I have NO idea what to do and my dad says “well whose birthday is it? mine.” He goes on and on and ON about how I was gonna go to the hockey game with my aunt and how its his birthday and his family reunion (so now his family is no longer my family I guess?).

So I have no fucking idea what I’m gonna do. Whatever happens I will hate my decision and have absolutely no fun wherever I go. So it’s either miss my family and possibly sing at the game, or piss off everyone and miss the homecoming game. And then it’s either make my dad hella mad and not see TJ :’( and go to the dance, or piss of everyone some more and go to the Sharks game where I’ll be alone anyway. I’m just gonna cry and scream right now I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! HELP!?
September 16th, 2011 at 07:15am