Come, my children, and sit around me. It is story time of Olde Days Past in the fair towne of Mibba.

Once upon a time, there was a small town called Mibba. Everyone that lived there was exceptionally talented in the arts, especially in the art of word. Many Mibbians shared their stories in the town square. Newcomers would participate in this also, and once they became more comfortable with their surroundings, they began telling their own stories in the pub called 'The Journal Section'.

The Elders were very kind with everyone. They were the ones that had came to Mibba soon after the Mibba gods had greeted the first Counsel of Mibba. The Elders were the most talented in the arts, and even the Great Counsel and the Mibba gods were pleased with their work. The Great Counsel and the Mibba gods decided to spread out their horizons and went to seek new territories to share their talent and love of art with.

The Elders were left alone, and they greeted newcomers and helped everyone feel welcome. Everyone wanted to be like them, for they treated everyone equally and helped anyone they could.

But then, trolls came along. The Elders were not used to this form of magical, terrible creature, and even though they fought tooth and nail to keep the trolls from degrading their beautiful town.

This was not the only problems in the beautiful town of Mibba. Mibbians were spilling from the town's boundaries, and the Mibba gods and Great Counsel promised to change Mibba into a city, with new technology to make it easier to spread their talent.

Mibbians young and old became restless with these promises and became bitter towards the gods and the Great Counsel. Some rebelled and tried to bring down the next best thing - the Elders. Most of the Elders have left, but a few still remain, hidden in their huts and rarely coming out to the town square nor the pub.

Trolls began to infiltrate even more so, causing fights in the pub and yelling their rude stories to anyone who would listen in the town square. A few hundred or so of the last good, oldest Mibbians fought valiantly in an attempt to be rid of them, but soon they too became reclusive and either hid in their huts or tried to find the old Elders, leaving the town of Mibba to deteriorate under the rule of the trolls and the newcomers.

Despite a few Mibbians that stayed and tried to keep the peace, they are constantly being beaten down, even by the oldest Mibbians who say they are fighting a losing battle.

Perhaps they are fighting a losing battle...


The End.

I was bored so I wrote this for the hell of it. Yup.
September 17th, 2011 at 09:41pm