I want to help people | Need your opinion

In my last journal (Rest in Peace) I said that I wanted to be here for anyone who needs someone in their life that they can count on, and I really want to follow through with that. (I have absolutely NO follow-through, but this is worth trying) I'm awful at advice, so I don't think I should even make it about giving advice, but I was thinking more of being like a grievance/guidance councilor on here, for anyone who needs someone to talk to/confide in, and can't really talk to anyone else. I know that there are a lot of people suffering out there, and I want to do my part to help. I want to set up a way for people to come talk to me about their problems, and know that I won't betray their trust and will always be there for them. If I did this, would any of you like to join me? We could be like a help line, and anyone who needed someone could come to one of us, and we would be there to help them get through whatever it is they need help with.

For now I think I'll just stick to doing it myself, but I want to know if someone would like to join me. So if you're interesting in doing this with me, then send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE and we can discuss it.

If you are someone that needs help or just wants someone to rant/complain/open up to, send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. :)

Questions:
1. Do you think this is a good idea?
2. Would you want to be a part of my "Help Line"?
3. Or are you someone that needs help?
September 19th, 2011 at 01:22am