Is it possible..?

Is it possible..?

Everyday girls search for that one boy that will treat them like the princess they are. They search for days, weeks, months, years...We go through masses of jerks. We go through heartbreaks. We go through being treated wrong. Or we go through pushing away the ones that are actually kind to us.

What is it that we look for?
It seems most of the time we go for just a pretty face. Is that all it really is though? I love a boy who can make me smile uncontrollably, that makes me laugh continuesly, that accepts what faults I do have, and so much more. Do we ever go for someone like that? No. I fall for the pretty face, and a few compliments. It's never real. They never want anything. You become a trophy on the shelf. A name on a list. A bet.

This...This feels so different. He tells me everyday that i'm beautiful, Incredible, Perfect, Amazing, etc. He'll argue with me until I agree. He will stare at me continuesly and smile. He makes me smile uncontrollably. Makes me laugh. Leaves me speechless. treats me as if i'm his princess. He tells me that I mean the world to him, and he wants nothing but the best for me, for me to be happy. Honestly, words/thoughts can't even describe how I feel right now.

I just got off skype with him about an hour ago. I watched him fall asleep with a smile on his face. It was so precious, I couldn't help but smile.Watchin him sleep put me at ease. At one point he sat up and said something along the lines of, "I fall asleep with a smile on my face because the last thing i see is yours. I smile when I wake up, because you're so beautiful and the first thing I see." What do you say to that? I couldn't say anything. No one ever said that to me. With him..I feel safe. I've begun to believe in what he says to me. I've begun to believe in him.It's adorable, He gets so shy and his voice gets soft. I got really hyper at one point and all he did was watch me and smile. He continued to tell me how amazing I am.

There's something different about him...Of course, I suppose that's said about every new guy. This guy, He's a christian. Believes in God, The whole ordeal. Since I've been out of the church, well even before then, I've never been for Christian guys. I found it a turn off. With him, It doesn't bother me one bit...

I don't really know where I'm going with all this...i suppose it's just to get it off my mind since I just got off skype with him. He's incredible. He isn't mine though. Not yet, at least.
September 19th, 2011 at 04:17pm