To my little demons in life

Look, i get it, I'm not pretty enough to be a model, but you don't need to be so rude an mean about it. Do you even know how much time and effort i put in to looking just half way decent? God its no wonder most models are just glitz-ed up suicides if i were the even the same person i was before i would have just been another girl hanging in the closet. i used to go through life freaking out every time i looked in the mirror and see a piece of hair was out of place. I used to dream of breaking the mirror then use the broken shards to tear my self up to bloody shreds if i didn't meet my own little twisted standard of 'cute'. i would bend over backwards till i snapped just to please other people, and in the end when i even tried to say the word 'no' I'm the one they call the Asshole, the Stringy Bitch, and so far the most hurtful to me personally The Freak because i was so shy when i was a child i didn't have really any true friends. this may be just another sad emo cry for help journal to you, who ever you are reading this, but I'm not asking for your pity or your useless help. I'm asking for your ears to listen and your eyes to see, shouldn't be to much to handle if you made it this far reading this. So before you comment about how i cant be a model because I'm not good enough or pretty enough remember what i wrote and think for abit.

To thous who are still reading, thank you, this is really mostly aimed at me and my inner demons but I'd like to think you'll take some advice in there. Who knows, you might stop a noose from tightening and start a smile instead of a grimace.
September 20th, 2011 at 03:03am