Pickles... Are cucumbers soaked in evil Dx

Sorry for the random title guys... But it's true!!! Pickles are disgusting Dx

Anyway... Just a quick update...

Why is it that parents can't comprehend the meaning of 'I'll be fine'? They ask about fifty million times if I'm sure that I'll be okay... which is a royal pain in the ass if I'm honest :/ the best part I'd they don't understand why I get so frustrated.

I love it when the lyrics to a song can relate so much to your life. Or when the weather mirrors what you're feeling like inside. It always makes me feel just that little bit better.

Ooh now it's random advice time,
'Don't drink too much! It may result in you waking up the next morning and seeing something scary... whose name or species you cannot remember'
'Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect... It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections'
'Nobody is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry'

Sorry for that philosophical moment there. I found those quotes and I thought they really applied to life in general. I think it's important that we don't take things at face value and that we don't rush into things. Life can be one helluva bitch, but we still have to enjoy it as much as we can.

But it's also important to live every day like it's your last, and not to take life too seriously, after all.... Nobody gets out alive anyway. xxx
September 20th, 2011 at 01:16pm