Am I Not Good Enough? Am I Really That Embarrassing To Be Seen With?

So I've been dating this guy for about a week. At first I was really excited when he asked me out. Then I started feeling weird about it, and I don't know why. That had passed after a two days, and I felt happy again. He texts me all the time, he's taking me to homecoming and the football game on Friday. But he won't talk with me in the hallways.

In the hallway, it's like I'm invisible. When he's with his friends, he glances at me, but pretends I'm not there. When he's walking the halls alone, He does the same thing. I don't know what's going on. I understand not wanting to spend every moment together, I mean it's only been a week. But when he pretends I'm invisible at school, I feel like crap. Like I'm a secret, that I'm not good enough for his friends to know about.

Maybe I'm thinking this over too much. But I smile and wave, and he never does a thing. We met working on a project, and shortly after it was finished he asked me to homecoming, through text. Then he asked me to go to the game, through text. At first I thought it was just to make him less nervous, but now I think he's hiding me.

Any advice? I'm pretty hurt. I don't know if I should be. I don't know if I'm right or wrong, so please don't get angry and post hateful comments on this journal, I just need help. Thank you.
September 20th, 2011 at 09:52pm