Everybody leave... I have to poop. || Let's talk about sex. || Stories.

I'm watching Family Guy. It's the old episode where the apocalypse occurs and Peter creates New Quahog. Hence where I got the beginning of the title.

"Sex is awkward."

I beg to differ. If you're having sex, you should be open enough with whoever it is you're having sex with to keep it from being awkward. Unless you're just an overly awkward person to begin with.

I guess I just don't understand because I've never found it awkward, myself.

All day I've been in the mood to read, but none of my books are appealing to me right now. I wish fanfiction came in book form. I don't read much fanfiction because I have to be in the sort of "mood" for it, and right now, I'm in the mood for it (that sounds so strange.)

The only problem is that I'm so picky about it. Nothing specific that I can write out, like, "I don't like, this, this, or this." Just small things turn me off so quickly, and I find it hard to stay interested in one fanfiction for even half of the story.

I've never found Brad Pitt to be ridiculously attractive, but seeing him in Troy just... OH god, he's so sexy as Achilles. So f-cking sexy.

I was pretty pessimistic about Two and a Half Men with Ashton Kutcher, but I loved it. I liked that one episode more than I liked the majority of the original TAAHM series. I never was a fan of Charlie Sheen in that show. It was too obvious what was going to happen with him, and I think he's...not to be harsh, but less than good looking. I like Ashton Kutcher.

1. Do you think sex is awkward / imagine it being awkward?
2. What are your favorite types of stories to read? What about write?
3. Opinions on Brad Pitt?
4. Two and a Half Men: Charlie vs Ashton?
5. How has your day been?
6. Byebye. xo
September 22nd, 2011 at 01:06am