Yes, I got makeup ALL over my sheets from crying.

So, for a few weeks now my best friend has been yelling or getting in an arguement with me. Every morning. And I won't lie, I guess I don't exactly help, but that girl makes me mad sometimes. Still, it hurts, y'know?

I had my sister call her today and ask what's been going on on her side. Apparently, it's nothing really big, but stuff that would make anyone mad. So she's justified that as her reason for yelling at me. That is...just not okay with me. It's okay to be mad, just don't take out your anger on me.

She told my sister over the phone that she doubts we'll stay friends.

Yeah, I knew that was coming. But did I still cry? Hell yes I did. I've been friends with her for six fucking years. You can't just throw that away. She's a big part of my life. I love her. So hearing that...it just sent me over the edge.

And this isn't the first time this has happened to me. My used-to-be closest friend dumped me after three years. I cried then, too. I'm just sensitive about that stuff. I try and put my all into friendships like that, really put my heart into it. And what happens? They always ditch me.

I may be doing something wrong, it may just be bad luck, but it still sucks worse each time. Hell, I still miss my old friend. I always will. And now...with this one, I know it will be worse.

I just know it.
September 22nd, 2011 at 01:24am